5 Tricks That Modern Website Developers Are Using For More Impact
Every entrepreneur’s dream is to make their website speak of their brand to their target market. They invest time and resources in this powerful branding collateral to position their corporate identity in an assertive way, cutting across the competition. To cater to such qualitative demands, website developers have been remarkably agile in taking a strong call to action, using some of the following smart tactics discussed in this article from Pathwwway Igaming.
#1 What’s in a name? Naming domains for global recognition
The gateway to a website is the domain name, the digital identity to your website. Website developers tend to use the following tips and tricks to bring in maximum psychological appeal that can draw more visitors to the website.
- Keep the domain name short and crisp. There is no need to write an essay for a title to your webpage. It must be easy on the eye and retentive on the human memory, while avoiding errors on mistyping or misspelling.
- The domain name must be representative of what you do. It must not leave people guessing as to what your venture is all about, before their interest slips away to other competitive sites. Developers often use relevant keywords that can appeal to the right target market.
- Web designers use domain name extensions like .com, .biz, .org, .me to mention a few as, so that they are easily available for registration as well as satisfy statutory requirements. Buying even the misspelt versions of domain name will prevent loss of prospective customers who enter erroneous spellings for your website.
#2 The magic of SEO techniques
Every web designer is an expert in development of SEO friendly websites. Search Engine Optimisation techniques like these from Pathwwway Igaming ensure that your website appears on the top few Google or any other search engine’s SERPs.
- Gearing the website to meet the search engine algorithms is the super-trick in making impactful websites. Developers need to use high quality, unique and generic content without resorting to dirty tricks like thin keywords or keyword stuffing.
- Inorganic ways to boost website traffic are also not uncommon that include paid advertising like PPC (Pay per Click) ways to improve performance.
- Geo targeting is yet another technique whereby the vicinity factor is projected as a prime influencer in drawing and converting geographically close clients.
- Google AdWords, Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics provide a sense of direction and justification to website designers in making their offerings SEO compliant.
- Tracking user movement and making websites interactive with a live chat option etc will ensure that users are properly engaged with the website, so that they keep visiting the web pages, while also helping in referral marketing.
#3 Using pre-designed web design templates, with a tinge of recreation
There are thousands of cool and trendy templates that can be used by even a layman without any knowledge on HTML, SQL or CSS. Website designers also resort to using some of these templates and improvising on them.
- Pre-designed web templates have been created after intrinsic research into brand acceptance, visitor expectation and customer conversion.
- Website designers often borrow ideas from one or more of these templates and use them with creativity, tweaking them with a stamp of innovativeness.
- This way, the shortcomings of custom web design are easily overcome, while assuring customers of a unique and original web design, that stands out from the common crowd.
- Giving clients ownership of the source codes will make the websites more competitive since the owners can carry out updates economically.
#4 Using the minimalist approach
Much against the traditional myth that a website loaded with information commands market appeal, the new paradigm website developers have chosen the minimalist way to earn visitor traction. Declutter your web page and bring in more breathing space is the pragmatic approach deployed by modern day web engineers.
- The minimalist approach provides a sense of direction and navigation to visitors who tend to get lost in crowded and jam-packed sites.
- It is not often that the designer gets control to decide the amount of content, but he can certainly have a say on the website displaying relevant and crisp content that does not overwhelm the visitor.
- Web designers use empty space, columnar text, rolling sliders, text ribbons and pop-ups to ensure that users’ attention is properly engaged.
#5 Making websites responsive
Developers use the concept of responsive design which responds and adapts itself to user preferences due to proactive usage of CSS media queries. The design auto-switches gears when the user accesses the internet from his desktop, laptop or mobile.
- Web designers ensure that there is no loss of quality when users access the website from varied sources. The concept of responsive design in based on intuitive technology and an abstract way of thinking that understands user preferences.
- By adjusting screen resolution, introducing fluid layouts and by making working logically with CSS queries, the websites can be made responsive to user psychology.
- The concept works with image parameters that can auto-adjust according to screen size be it a large desktop, a tiny screen ipad or a notebook. Using fluid grids and smart mark-ups, images can be made more user-friendly.
- Formatting content layout as per screen size, following the horizontal or columnar approaches for smaller and wider screens will ensure ease of readability from various sources.
- Web engineers use the idea of responsive design to target commuters and on-the-go shoppers who would tend to interact with the website while in transit. While intuitively understanding their needs, the design will enable uniform quality and usability.
The above list is not exhaustive and enjoins website developers to blend resourcefulness with technology in understanding the Google algorithms better and to meet their requirements as organically as possible. These coolest techniques are being used to push web designs to limelight and to make them an influential tool for brand marketing, awareness and remarketing. Linking the websites with appropriate social media handles will ensure that the viral effect of sharing and following is profitably harnessed.